- 1st June 2017
- 19:00 Egypt Standard Time
- 19:00 CET
- 18:00 UK Time
- 13:00 EST
Almost anyone who turns on a computer at work uses Microsoft Office, but the everyday user is barely scratching the surface of what is possible with this remarkable software package.
Webinar leader David Arnburg is a Microsoft desktop applications expert with more than twenty years experience as a trainer. Join David for this info-packed hour, where you'll learn about the hidden power and productivity of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
You will learn in Excel:
- How to save time by creating an AutoFill list
- How to use Conditional Formatting to dynamically highlight content
You will learn in Outlook:
- How to take advantage of Outlook's Quick Steps feature
- How to use enhanced Search features
You will learn in Word:
- How to use styles to quickly format your document
- How to use Bookmarks in long documents
You will learn in PowerPoint:
- How to create a PowerPoint presentation from a Word document
- How to re-use existing slides in a presentation
David Arnburg has been an applications instructor for over twenty years, and has been a Senior Applications Instructor with Global Knowledge since 1997. He specializes in teaching Microsoft Office applications, with particular expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Project.
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.