- Thursday 25th January 2018
- 15:00 and 20:00 CET
- 14:00 and 19:00 UK
- 16:00 and 21:00 EET
- 09:00 and 14:00 EST
learn how to build and troubleshoot formulas and master advanced functions. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user looking for some extra or new tips, this is a webinar you don’t want to miss. Part 1 of this 2 part series will show you how to –
- Understand Mathematical Operators
- Use AutoFunctions
- Use Relative and Absolute References
- Explore the Function Ribbon
- Use the Insert Function Wizard & Dialog Box
- Use Basic Text, Financial, Date, & Logical Functions
- Name and Use Ranges of Cells in Formulas
- Trace and Remove Trace Arrows
- Use a Watch Window
Sign up for Part 1 & 2 and learn how to put Excel formulas to work for you!
Denis has been a Microsoft Certified Trainer for over 10 years teaching Office courses such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and OneNote as well as Visual Basic programming. ?
He rounds out his application training skills with experience in team building, conflict resolution, time management and proposal and report writing.
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.
This webinar will be hosted twice on Thursday 25th January, please register for your preferred time below:
14:00 UK Time
19:00 UK Time