This instructor-led course describes the Cisco HyperFlex HX Data Platform. You will learn about the Cisco HyperFlex architecture, the components that make up the Cisco HyperFlex solution, how to install the Cisco HyperFlex components, how to do daily operations (consume/utilize) with the Cisco HyperFlex products, how to manage the Cisco HyperFlex environment and how to monitor and troubleshoot common issues with the Cisco HyperFlex Systems.
Attendees should have knowledge of the following:
- Server Administration
- VMware vSphere
- Storage Clusters and Data Stores
- Layer 2 iin Virtual Environment
Module 1: Introduction to the Cisco HyperFlex Solution
Module 2: Installing Cisco HyperFlex
Module 3: Exploring Cisco HyperFlex Operations
Module 4: Managing Cisco HyperFlex
Module 5: Troubleshooting Cisco HyperFlex
- Lab 1: Installing the Cisco HyperFlex Data Platform
- Lab 2: Managing the Cisco HyperFlex Environment
- Lab 3: Performing Cisco HyperFlex Operations
- Lab 4: Viewing Cisco HyperFlex Maintenance Records
- Lab 5: Troubleshooting Cisco HyperFlex System
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Describe the components that are part of the Cisco HyperFlex solution.
- Describe the Cisco HyperFlex architecture.
- Describe the data platform in the Cisco HyperFlex solution.
- Perform the pre-installation steps for the Cisco HyperFlex solution.
- Perform a Cisco HyperFlex installation.
- Perform post-installation verification of the Cisco HyperFlex solution.
- Perform data store operations (adding, editing, mounting, unmounting, deleting).
- Perform snapshot operations (creating, scheduling).
- Perform ready clone operations (creation, customization).
- Describe Cisco HyperFlex high availability.
- Manage Cisco HyperFlex data stores.
- List and describe other configuration considerations and best practices.
- Perform HX cluster component troubleshooting procedures.
- Perform HX cluster and host configuration troubleshooting procedures.
Individuals involved in the deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of a Cisco Hyperflex HX Data platform.